We’re hiring a Content Strategist!
Imagebox is a strategic and creative agency that exists to help create meaningful marketing and brand experiences for nonprofits, foundations, and companies serious about bettering our world.
We are a nimble team of designers, developers, marketers, wordsmiths, and optimists dedicated to exploring how our talents can spark change. Together we drive strategy, design brands, develop websites, tell stories, and launch campaigns that push us towards a better future.
About the Role
We’re looking for an inspired, skilled, and passionate person to help us deliver quality services to amplify the impact of our clients.
You’ll be a great fit for this position if you have an excellent understanding of what works well online, how to help clients win campaigns, and you can work within teams to create content that resonates with different audiences.
This is not a remote position.
Candidates will be expected to be available to work in-person at our office in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Participate in all strategic workshops with clients and members of the strategy team.
- Document, process and prepare final notes from all strategy meetings.
- Translate client business goals and objectives into a thoughtful messaging strategy that guides the content management or development process.
- Facilitate client strategy workshops, on an as needed basis, with authority and confidence.
2. Content Management & Development
- Collect, manage and revise written content that aligns with the messaging strategy and architecture of website projects.
- Educate clients on best writing practices to help them develop their content independently, if they choose.
- Identify and map out a content strategy that meets the business needs and objectives of all projects.
- Develop content strategies and tactical plans for traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Work with digital content producers (ex. Photographers, videographers) to develop engaging content that aligns with the messaging strategy and architecture of website projects.
- Interview clients using our interview-based content creation process to facilitate the writing process and development of other media like videos and podcasts.
- Define relevant metrics and create reports using data pulled from platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.) to help understand content performance and optimization.
- Write copy for client materials including print materials, emails, social media, websites, podcast scripts and blog posts.
- Use your understanding of and experience with SEO, keyword research, paid aid management, information architecture and usability best practices to deliver targeted content for marketing campaign projects.
- 5+ years experience working in an agency or similar business with specific responsibilities in copywriting, proof-reading, editing and content creation.
- Marketing or Communications degree.
- Writing portfolio or samples demonstrating copywriting skills across various media.
- Must be very organized, self-sufficient and able to work independently while maintaining good communications with leadership & extended teams.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, confident in front of groups of people.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and a solid attention to detail.
- Able to manage client relationships, communications and serve as a coach to clients especially during the content management and development process.
- General digital knowledge (social media, analytics, email, SEO, and web) and ability to creatively use a variety of platforms to build brand awareness and drive campaigns.
- Digital-savvy with a healthy mix of imagination and outside-of-the-box thinking
- Proficiency in all major social media platforms
- A passion to make a difference