We’re hiring a Senior Web Designer!
Imagebox is a strategic and creative agency that exists to help create meaningful marketing and brand experiences for nonprofits, foundations, and companies serious about bettering our world.
We are a nimble team of designers, developers, marketers, wordsmiths, and optimists dedicated to exploring how our talents can spark change. Together we drive strategy, design brands, develop websites, tell stories, and launch campaigns that push us towards a better future.
About the Role
We’re looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail and a knack for creative problem solving – ready to roll up their sleeves and make some awesome stuff.
This position requires experience and a strong understanding of designing for the web, but candidates should also have solid logo and print design skills.
And it’s not just about doing great work. If you have a passion for helping others, you’ll fit right in. Whether it is designing a creative solution with a client or assisting a team member when they need a helping hand – you’ll have the opportunity to be a hero on a daily basis.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a graphic designer
- An online portfolio of work samples that includes logo, print, and web design
Applicants should be able to…
- Conceptualize and render beautiful visuals, using design tools, such as: Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Sketch and Figma
- Act as a lead designer on web design projects and effectively manage the design process until the project is handed off for development – collaborating with the whole project team and the client, along the way
- Provide support and inspiration to the other designer(s) on the team
- Take direction and listen to feedback to hone skills and constantly improve
- Work on and shift gears between a variety of different projects at any given time
- Keep on task and on schedule – managing and tracking your own time, with the support of the creative director
- Illustration Skills
- Experience designing in Squarespace or other browser-based templating systems
- Wireframing and sitemapping experience
- Interest in working with community-driven organizations is encouraged
- Hybrid work environment (In person/remote)
- Competitive salary
- Health care & dental coverage
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time and sick days
Due to our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.